Starter games, activities, puzzles and guides for developing fine motor skills.
- Six sections - Shoulder and wrist activities; Wrist and hand activities; Hand and finger activities; Scissor activities; Drawing and writing activities; and Printing practice
- activities, puzzles and guides for developing fine motor skills
- starter activities and games to begin pupils thinking about motor control
- teacher information on motor planning, body awareness, bilateral integration, tactile awareness and early childhood development
- checklists for pupil appraisal.