The Complete Phonic Handbook is an excellent teacher reference book containing phonic word lists and much, much more.
- ideal for use to support all spelling programmes
- assists in improving pupils' understanding of phonics and spelling
- separate colour-coded sections written for pupils with 5–7, 7–10 and 10+ reading ages
- comprehensive teachers notes and activity suggestions
- grapho-phonic word lists organised into 'sound' families
- section on roots and compound words
- glossary of terms included