Primary Maths is a 12-book series with at least one activity for each objective of the Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics. Each of the twelve titles includes a digital version of the book on CD and
- at least one photocopiable activity page for each objective: number; measurement; geometry; and statistics
- comprehensive teachers notes to accompany each activity
- activity pages which can be photocopied or displayed on an interactive whiteboard.
Each book in the Primary Maths series also has a selection of additional teacher pages to assist the busy teacher:
- the objective is clearly defined on the teachers page and tells the teacher which strand and objective from the Primary National Curriculum for Mathematics is being covered
- oral work and mental calculation activities are suggested, for introducing the lesson or sharpening/developing oral and mental skills. The activities should occupy the first 5-10 minutes of the lesson.
- information on how to use the book and interactives
- ideas for setting up a maths classroom
- suggestions for additional activities and games. They can be completed during the lesson, or in subsequent lessons. They can be used to aid differentiation.
- assessment checklists
- useful photocopiable resources; e.g. 2-D shape flashcards, place value charts
- answers to all activities are provided