The Complete Spelling Programme Bundle
The Complete Spelling Programme is a seven-book photocopiable series that has been designed by a team of educational consultants and teachers, with the aim of underpinning a whole-school approach to teaching phonics and spelling. The programme is built upon the framework of a Teacher Guide, photocopiable worksheets and interactive software.
The programme covers Year 1 / P2 to Year 6 /P7 Extension for more advanced pupils.
- covers statutory word lists and other words from across the curriculum;
- requires minimal planning from teaching staff;
- explores sounds, letters and words;
- teaches spelling rules and strategies;
- inclusion of extension activities;
- every ability range catered for;
- assessments, pupil tracking sheets and class certificates; and
- fun and engaging content and games with the software.
- a photocopiable Teachers guide containing a multitude of activities to enable differentiation within the classroom including an explanation of metacognition and metacognitive strategies
- the second half of the resource contains a black and white workbook (for convenient photocopying) containing the 18 units of activities, one for every two weeks of the school year
- an interactive CD containing additional spelling activities and games to reinforce the concepts covered in the programme
- a digital version of the Teachers guide on which there is a full colour version of the spelling units in the programme, for projection onto an interactive board and direct printing of worksheets. This digital version contains a selection of teaching tools to highlight, cut, paste and bookmark.