New Wave English in Practice
New Wave English in Practice is a six-book English programme that concentrates on several core areas of English language learning, providing ample practice for pupils in these areas.
The wide and varied range of content in each pupil book focuses broadly on:
- vocabulary and word study
- grammar and punctuation
The content targets a wide range of English language structures and concepts within these broad areas and the emphasis is on providing pupils with daily practice using a concise question format.
- Repetition and revision help to consolidate the children’s learning. Like their maths’ counterparts New Wave Mental Maths, these books recognise, and take full advantage of, the value of incidental teaching and learning.
- Teachers will welcome the focus on the common problem areas of the English language throughout the series.
- They will also appreciate how these books address different strands and objectives of the English curriculum in a concise and direct way.
- The emphasis on practice, repetition and revision will help pupils acquire and strengthen the skills they need to be competent and confident in their use of English.
FREE Teacher Manual for schools that adopt the programme - REQUEST HERE.